a day to celebrate, to remember, to reflect on all that we have to be thankful for.
- my family.
- my fiance.
- my friends…those i’ve had for life, those i’ve had for years, those i’ve had for months.
- my job…one that both pays the bills and one that i truly enjoy.
- those with whom i work…those you care for (and who care for you), those you respect (and who respect you), those you enjoy (and who enjoy you).
- friends and (future) family with whom to share thanksgiving when so far from home and family.
- health…and the health of those i love.
- finances that have been bestowed to me…the finances with which i can afford a thanksgiving dinner.
- love and support from those who truly care about me.
- the love and grace god has bestowed on me.
and many more…